Prague 2011 Meeting
EDG CACG Agendas
22nd EUGridPMA Meeting, Prague, CZ
The 22nd EUGridPMA meeting will take place in Prague, Czech Republic, from
Wednesday May 11 till Friday 13th, 2011, followed by REFEDS and the TERENA
Networking Conference 2011, and is gratiously hosted by
CESNET, the Czech national research and
Notice: attendence to the meeting is restricted to members of the EUGridPMA, APGridPMA
and TAGPMA, and to those that have started their accreditation process. Otherwise, attendance is by invitation only.
|When||Wednesday May 11, 13:00 till Friday 13th, 17:00, 2011|
|Where||Czech Technical University campus, Prague, CZ|
|Registration||Required via this web page**|
|(**) Only members of a PMA and confirmed applicants can register, others should send a request to
The EUGridPMA meeting agenda is available from the links below. Use the
on-line meeting materials link to attach your presentations (upload
password will be given to you at the meeting venue or on request).
The PMA meeting will be in Czech Technical University campus. The TNC
conference web pages (referred to above) list a nice range of hotels
both in the city centre close to the PMA meeting venue as well as of course
the conference hotel Clarion. The distance between Clarion
(the TNC venue) and Karolinum is 12 minutes metro ride and some 5
minutes on both sides walking to/from the station. All listed hotels are
in walking distance from a metro station.
Videoconferencing will be available, provided by CESNET. To connect
- via H.323, via the Global Dialling system: dial +420 950 087 832 (the gatekeeper is at 18.104.22.168 if you need it)
- via H.323, direct dial to IP 22.214.171.124, and choose conference ID 832 (confirm with "#")
- via SIP, direct dial to sip:firstname.lastname@example.org
- via phone to +420 950 087 832
- via web client (Windows only): https://mcuc.cesnet.cz/conference_join_cme.html?name=EUGridPMA
- Adobe Connect document sharing will be used to collaborate on documents - especially during editing sessions and the AuthZ WG. COnnect to https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/r17159825 and provide your name. Adobe Connect is provided by the DFN Verein.
Comments to David Groep.